Monday, October 1, 2012

AUTUMN IN HOKKAIDO


Japanese cliche says "Neither heat nor cold lasts beyond the equinox. So we went to Hokkaido to enjoy the autumn leaf season.

It takes one and half hours to go to Hokkaido from Tokyo by air plane.

We went to half way up Mt. Asahidake

Mt.Asahidake
 
旭岳です。
 
Mt.Asahidake and Sugatami-pond.
 
旭岳と姿見の池です。
 
 
The Top of Mt.asahidake.
 
旭岳の頂上です。
 
Autumnal Leaves.
 
紅葉がはじまりました。
 
A distant view from Asahidake
 
旭岳から見える大雪山国立公園の山々です。
 
It was Very Fine day. We enjoyed this mountain very much.
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos! Thanks for the tour.

    Duranta Erecta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Liz. Thank you very much for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I found you on blogspot. I updated the link so now I'll step into your new home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Carmen. Thank you very much for your comment. I will visit on your blog soon.

      Delete